Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:08:17 -0500
From: Chase Davidson <wb4pan@mindspring.com>
To: "at-l@backcountry.net" <at-l@backcountry.net>
Subject: [at-l] Mo-pictures

Hi Gang I hope you had a  Merry Christmas too,

	Here http://gallery.backcountry.net/backbone are some pictures from a
short holiday AT hike, Low Gap TN to Damascus with a side trip. I met Karen
and Tom at Abingdon Gap Shelter. Next day Tom kept going for a ten day
hike. Karen and I visited Backbone Ridge State Park. This is a neat place
to visit and only a few short miles out of Damascus. Or you can take the 2
mile blue blaze about 3 miles south of Damascus on the AT. This is
something extra to do during Trail Days. There is a nice picnic
area and a campground there.

chase

            http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html