[at-l] pot cozy

Most of my pots are quite cozy just hanging out in the pot closet.  To
make sure they are cozy, I lined the bottom of the shelf with rubbermaid
liner.  There are a couple of pots, however, that try to escape every time
I open the door.  Apparently  they are not cozy or have too much
wanderlust to be cozy just sitting around.  I just keep putting them back
in the closet hoping they will eventually learn that, other than short
trips to the stove and back to the closet via the sink, that this is their
place.  I feel torn however, since it is a shame to break the spirit of a
good pot.  If they were lighter, I would allow them to accompany me on
backpacking trips.

Rich