[at-l] Off Topic Floods

I've been lurking for a couple of months, trying as best as I can to glean
information about the trail, having section-hiked 530+ miles with my wife in
the past few years.

Sad to say, the list isn't what I'd hoped. When the majority of the postings
deal with gun control and Lord of the Rings reviews, I just need to move on.

Maybe folks get more in tune with the trail once spring comes, but I  don't
have the time or desire to wade through so much extraneous stuff. And because
I chose to get the list by digest, simply deleting OT  listings was not an
option.

Hope your hiking is good.
Glenn