-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Booher [mailto:lwbooher@halifax.com]

This is a cut and paste job that I got backwards.  Start reading at the
bottom, please, and work up.  <G>  anklebear

>Leslie, you have just given an excellent gear review and wasted it on
me! I have experienced the "droppage" problem, but assumed I was the only
person dull-witted enough to let stuff drop out the zipper.

You really ought to share the wealth with the list.

Bill...

>I bought one because you said that you like yours, but I didn't like it at
all.  One reason is the one you mention, that it doesn't convert.  Second, I
thought it rode funny and was hard to access.  Because the zipper goes
around the corner and down the side, things would fall out when I opened it,
yet nothing would come out without opening the zipper around that corner.  I
found it to be really unsatisfactory.  anklebear