[at-l] Re: RE Seriously planning to HIKE essentials

You're describing the Wet Rib. They also make a Dry Rib which lacks the holster for a drink bottle.
If you can make it fit your pack it works great. If not, then you may find the thing bouncing a
little low for comfort. My biggest gripe with it is that it is attached to your pack and you really
can't use it without the backpack being attached. Even if you could it's a real pain to put on and
take off (at least when I've tried).

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **