[at-l] Re: Re Animals on the Trail

> A Coed was walking her
> rat dog. I saw a big splash and
> then could see the lead going underwater

Damned things are fast, and I'll bet the rodent dog never saw it coming.

Many years ago, when my babies where really babies, I was fishing off a
dock on a small freshwater lake in my folks tinshack village near Winter
Haven.  There were big spiders, watersnakes, lots of lillypads and reeds,
and of course - a gator or two hanging out by the shore.  All of the sudden
my cute little baby girl daughter appeared with her brand new sun dress,
floppy hat with a big pink bow, a plastic bucket and shovel in one hand and
a bag of sand toys in the other.  That picture was burnt into my mind for
eternity.  What the hell was my wife thinking???!!!

Ron