From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Rami
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2001 7:09 PM
To: 'Lamar Powell'; daveh@psknet.com
Cc: delita@mindspring.com; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [at-l] Seriously planning to HIKE! (essentials)

        Lamar Asked:
        Now Chainsaw, this is the season for giving and
        sharing. How does you(r) little pack attach?
        This seems like a good idea that needs more
        explanation.   Merry Christmas, Hopeful

First, sorry for the lack of specifics.
Second,  I know some of you know what I'm about to describe, so
please help me out.

There is a map case made by (I think) outdoor research (but I
won't swear to anything) It attaches in the same fashion.  By
clipping into attachments on the bottom end of the shoulder
straps. It has a zip out, laminated map holder in one
compartment, and another compartment for various other junk.

I think it's called "Navigator" but again I won't swear to
anything.

Good luck,

multipart/alternative
  text/html