[at-l] Max Patch to Hot Springs: weather & clothes

Remember to subtract 5 to 10 degrees for altitude - you will be camping higher
than Hot Springs.

- Gary from Fairfax

PS - Also, remember to take something to do in the near 14 hours of darkness
this time of year. Hiking and cooking/camp chores will still leave you with
time on your hands in the cold and dark.