[at-l] Southern ruck, name tags

In a message dated 12/19/01 21:18:41, orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> I'd like us to let each other know who is coming, and be pretty flexible
with lodging, >just as we are on the trail. <snip> I'd be willing to forego
my reservation and share a >cabin, or allow others to share the room.

I like your thinking, OB, though sorry Mrs. Bug isn't coming.

OK. I'll declare John and I are coming Friday the 18th, probably arriving
about 6, and we'll assume something will work out re: lodging, sharing a room
with OB, sharing a cabin with somebody, or some other arrangement.

Yay! I'm getting excited. It'll be nice to see last year's Rucksters again.

Should we bring some food for communal breakfast or other meals?
Vcat