[at-l] Re: Re Cold weather hiking

I'm quibbling here I know, but it isn't tht the ice is lighter. It's less dense. The overall mass
doesn't change.

Yes, do flip your water containers upside down. Also try to keep the threads as dry as you can when
you screw the lid back on to limit ice build up that can cause trouble. It's terribly easy to think
you've screwed a lid back on only to find you messed up and then you end up loosing all your water.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **