[at-l] Springer New Years Eve and Southern Ruck

Y'All . . .:-)  How I envy you your proximity!  How I would love to be with
you at each "event"!

PA Ruck has never been that beckoning to me.  I'm cold enough up here in the
Rockies.  GA Ruck?  Well, someone could just start hiking north the day
after,
y' know?  Imagine.  Of course, it'd be one of those tough
late-January/early-February starts, but, once there, how could one not?

It will all come together in 2003.  I'm counting on it.

Kinnickinic

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---