[at-l] Cold weather hiking

While hiking in the smokies over new years, I also found that my nalgenes
froze much faster than the platypus type water bottles that Tom carried.  Oh
yea, and we saw three wild boars and a red fox, to add to the animal thread.
I must admit that seeing the boars gave me the strength to finish those last
3 miles uphill. :)  I was just amazed at how much harder it is to hike in
cold weather.  Even though the snow wasn't deep enough to be a factor, the
cold weather just seemed to sap your strength a lot quicker.

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---