[at-l] No longer a plesant experience!

"...I'd returned with the hope that things have settled somewhat."

 Actually, things have settled quite a bit. I don't think we have compromised on
meaning and principles, but I sense we are expressing strong views with a bit
less antagonism. We may never re-achieve "the old days," for better or worse.

 And our semi civility (most of the time) doesn't preclude occasional flareups.
 Nor should it. But quite a bit of good information gets mixed in with the
 chatter and the occasional battles. Kahley is right. We all tend to be human.

Weary