[at-l] Alcohol stove revisited

I'm still fiddling with potstand, windscreen or combo with regards to which I
prefer and optimal height, but I DID eat breakfast cooked on my stove.  Cream
of wheat.  It was yummy.  Thanks to those who suggested Walmart greasepot.  I
(after asking for help) found it, not with pots n pans, but with the kitchen
tool/utensil section.  Your price was right on too ($6.92+tax).  And soo
lightweight.  My question is, will most potlifters fit this pot??

Thanks again,
Teresa

"Procrastination is a dream-killer."

multipart/alternative