[at-l] This 'n that....

Jeeze....I walk in the door and here we go into
the predictable final stage of any email dust up.
The CHOOSING OF THE SIDES.

Can't we skip this part just for once?

BTW...just for clarification.  The person who was
identified as BJ's name is BJ.  Just like I am k-7
and POG is POG.
If her name is BJ, how else should she be referenced.

I understand....you didn't know that.  Maybe there is
a LOT that MOST of us don't know so maybe we should
stay outta it.

Excuse me...I have to finish thawing out my pipes....
no kidding!!  I errr...ahhh....oh yeah...I have it ...
MIKE forgot to plug in the heat tape and we hit 15*
last night.
IT"S ALL MIKE"S FAULT <she says with fingers crossed (g)>

Please folks..no cheerleading?????