From: Andrew Peskin [mailto:andrew@aspco.com]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 10:31 AM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Hiking Pants ...

I was looking to purchase some quality Hiking/Trekking Pants.  Some of the
pants
I was considering were the following:

     LL Bean Upland Briar Pants
     LL Bean Gore-Tex Upland Briar Pants
     LL Bean Brush Brown Bush Trousers
     RailRider Winter Weatherpants
     RailRider Extreme Adventure Pant

I was hoping that some of you here who are more knowledgeable and possibly
have
some personal knowledge and/or experience with these pants, could offer some
advice on these pants or on other brands.  I would really appreciate any and
all
feedback/advice.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew