[at-l] Animals on the trail

----- Original Message -----
From: Arthur Gaudet <gaudet@mediaone.net>
To: <Farina6@aol.com>; <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Animals on the trail

The coolest animal I've seen was a Fisher while camping along a back country
lake at Picture Rocks Nat.Seashore in the U.P.of Michigan.  I was hiking
down the trail when I saw a fairly large dark brown animal running like a
mink down the trail in frount of me.  Pretty soon it climbed a tree and sat
there hissing and bobbing it's bear like head at me.  Never seen anything
like it before.

ATwanabe