[at-l] OT - LOTR

Wow, maybe now, inspired by the courage of these two and pioneering brave
listers,  I, too, can come out of the closet.
After all, there is safety in numbers.

Read Hobitt to the kids six years ago. That's the only way I came to finish
it.
It was okay. Otherwise unmoved.

I saw Clyde was reading it on the Stop Smoking Hike the Labor Day. He was
ambivalent then. S'true Clyde, admit it (I'm "outing you!)". Whut happened?