[at-l] Tuckerize without weights?

At 11:23 AM 12/20/01 -0500, Bluetrail@aol.com wrote:
>Fleece jacket
>Fleece pants (in lieu of heavier sleeping bag will be comfier around the fire)

I would cut these and go with llight longees or heavy tights and your wind
pants.
That's my combo for 40 degrees.  I love fleece but it is really heavy.  You
could
easily find they weigh more than half a pound.  That's alot.

>Rain jacket or poncho (if Kurt gets it to me in time)  (eliminate if no
>rain in forecast)
>snip

>Home:
>hiking pillow   thermarest
>Petzel tikka    sleeping bag
>Clip flashlight tent

That's a lot of tent/weight but if it's what you have...

>Kitchen:
>knife       titanium pot        matches/lighter
>tin can stove

Where is the windscreen?  In the grocery store, they sell
disposable aluminum oven liners which make nice, cheap
light windscreens.  cut down to appropriate. size of course.

>denatured alcohol
>bandana         spoon           mug
>biodegradable dish soap

no way would I carry dish soap for an over night

>      tiny scrubby sponge
>
>Food:
>2 tea bags      2 packets oatmeal       nip of peach schnapps
>stuffing mix        craisins
>3 oz. can of chicken    1 cup-a-soup pkg.
>Christmas cookies   dates or dried cherries
>3 ltrs water        baggie of lemonade mix
>
>Wear:  Personally wearing 37 less pounds than in October-

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Pretty good looking list ya got there
Bluetrail!  Have fun!!!!