[at-l] ends jusfifying the means????

Whoa! Excuse Me (I mean that sincerely)
I extracted only part of the quote for brevity and a tie to the thread not to
alter the intent of the original. And, I used the word anything rather than a
phrase or sentence for the same reason. That is fine in normal conversation
but I agree not good in electron swapping. Even tho my typing is so slow I
should take the time to do it right or keep my send key untapped.

To state my point more correctly: "I'm sure glad the majority of folks on all
sides of the wilderness subject do not think this way. I really want to live
in a country or world full of people who feel Anything short of violence is
OK to achieve their goal regardless of its legality or morality or common
decency.   NOT.
Plum'Crazy

In a message dated 12/20/01 8:00:17 AM Central Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> The rest of that line was "short of violence." You know, violence like when
> Pacific Lumber murdered David Chain, shot at Julia Butterfly, or when ELF
> burned buildings.
> I didn't say "Anything to have my way"
> PC posted:
> "I'm sure glad the majority of folks on all sides of the wilderness subject
> do
> not think this way. A country or world full of Anything to have my way ...
> Great!    NOT
> PC"
> and incompletely quoted me:
> In a message dated 12/18/01 9:08:49 PM Central Standard Time,
> Snodrog5@aol.com writes:
> > Considering what pro-wilderness advocates are up against, I'm for any
> tactic

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---