[at-l] Winter Hammock Idea?

As a tree dweller, I've noticed a "problem" with every hammock I've used. The problem appears only in wintertime. I usually solve the problem with an open cell pad. If you sleep in a hammock in a sleeping bag, you compress the bottom of the bag and feel cold. Now, Clark and Hennessy have combined light weight materials to create a fine tarp/hammock combo. My question: has anyone seen a hammock / tarp / sleeping bag combo?  I'd really really really like to dispense with the pad in winter-time.