[at-l] ends jusfifying the means????

The rest of that line was "short of violence." You know, violence like when=20
Pacific Lumber murdered David Chain, shot at Julia Butterfly, or when ELF=20
burned buildings.
I didn't say "Anything to have my way"
PC posted:
"I'm sure glad the majority of folks on all sides of the wilderness subject=20
do=20
not think this way. A country or world full of Anything to have my way ...=20
Great!=A0 =A0 NOT
PC"
and incompletely quoted me:
In a message dated 12/18/01 9:08:49 PM Central Standard Time,=20
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:
> Considering what pro-wilderness advocates are up against, I'm for any=20
tactic=20
>=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html