[at-l] Christmas week hike questions

Hi,

Max Patch to Hot Springs is a lovely hike, not too tough but pretty.

Contact the outfitter in Hot Springs. You can leave your car in town, have
them drop you at Max Patch, then hike back in to town and your car. Be sure
to tank up at the Blue Mt. Diner when you get in.

The toughest bit will be climbing Max Patch. You look up from the FS road
and think "oh sh*t". But then you get there. The long downhill into town
will test your knees.

Lucky you. Trip reports are required.