[at-l] hasta luego

--- Pat Villeneuve <patv@ukans.edu> wrote:
> I'll be turning off the list soon.
### Ditto. (Not Tony, not Datto.)

> I'm 'zona-bound for the holidays.
> (Picture me in a hot tub under the stars Friday night.)
### I'm bound for "Tennessee! Tennessee! There ain't no place
I'd rather be! Baby, won't you carry meeeeee-heeeeeeee back
toooo
Tennesseeeeeeeeee" to freeze my little canoogies off. Worse is
that I have no idea what a canoogie is, nor how to protect it
from freezing, nor indeed whether its functionality is affected
by cold. Sheeeesh. But current forecast would point to something
like -5/+5 *F on the mountains, *after* the rain is done.
Yummmy.

> Here's to peace (and lots of hiking) in the new year-
> Give Me Chocolate
### Thanks, Gimme! And the same to all of you. Hey, time to get
that End of Year "My Year of Hiking" done soon!
Sloetoe

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!