[at-l] Re: LOTR movie

I bought my ticket a week ago, and a bunch of us are
playing hooky from work to go see the movie at noon.
I'm a designated "seat saver," which means I'll get
there for 10:30 and get in line (if there is a line,
that is). It's hectic at work, so I've been here since
5:30 a.m., getting things done so I can take five
hours off to see the movie!

Nina

=====
The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself. --Henry Miller

Visit my ME-GA 2000 thru-hike updates at http://www.gorp.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/nina/ninab_archive.htm.