[at-l] Gear list

Just pointing out that much of what we discuss is a matter of degree. We all=
=20
figure the things we do, how we do them is OK. Sometimes it is, sometimes it=
=20
isn't.=20
It just happened to strike a chord that by carrying the few ozs of stakes on=
e=20
could eliminate messing in mother natures playhouse in a way one doesn't hav=
e=20
to; even if it is some white stuff in the pepper.=20
And, as much as I love campfires it would be much better if we had far fewer=
=20
of them.
PC

In a message dated 12/18/01 7:35:57 PM Central Standard Time,=20
garyticknor@starpower.net writes:

> Well, I don't take them with me when I pack up, now do I? That would be
> defeating the whole point, wouldn't it? I mean, they're still there, the=20
> next
> day. Just broken up a bit. Is that okay? Leaving them broken?
>=20
> - Gary from Fairfax, Politically Incorrect Wilderness Defiler
>=20
> PS: I =A0have also been known to have campfires. Using downed sticks. And=20=
no,
> I'm not ashamed! (I do leave the ashes)
>=20
> CrzyPlum@aol.com wrote: