[at-l] ends jusfifying the means????

Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:
>Good for them! You gotta do what you gotta do.
>But unfortunatly, getting caught will supply the right wing anti-wilderness=
=20
>loonys with plenty of talk-show fuel.
TJ -
Either you're joking or you're advocating lying, cheating and stealing.=A0 I=
=20
know what I'd like to believe - but why don't you tell me which it really=20
is?
If what someone's "gotta do" is to falsify evidence to support what they=20
believe, then what they believe isn't worth believing.

Hi Jim
Considering what pro-wilderness advocates are up against, I'm for any tactic=
=20
short of violence. (ELF and EarthFirst! do things I do not support.) You are=
=20
aware that there are people on 'the other side' who are inside the system=20
twisting 'research' too? Neither side is doing Science. Science should be=20
investigation to discover unknowns. What's going on today, in this context,=20
is no more than attempts to gather 'evidence' to give credence to=20
preconceived political positions. The anti-wilderness concerns have all the=20
money, guns, and lawyers. I'm rooting for the underdog.
TJ < By *almost* any means necessary.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---