[at-l] Gear list

The mirror is good for tick checks in spots that one can't look. They
are also a vital component of a first aid kit as a signaling device.

With recent advice for tick borne infection prevention, a sponge bath
every other day (minimally) sounds like a good reason to keep a small
towel to use as the sponge. I suppose a bandana could be used, but find
it hard to keep a clean one handy. I don't know that the soap is such a
good LNT idea.

Gaitors are really good for not only keeping out rain, but keeping out
ticks.

The paper for a journal is worthwhile as part of the first aid kit to
make messages or to document events of a rescue or injury.

The gear list looks pretty good to me.

Bill...