[at-l] Brawny's "Packless" System

Interesting system. I can see where this is very viable for light weight
packing. Did this system require extra time to pack in the mornings? Aside
from the frame not fitting correctly, was it a hassle to get balanced right?

I used external frame packs for years; REI Cruiser, Kelty Tioga, with
compartments. I switched to a Dana Bombpack a few years ago. Although I like
the way the Dana carries, the non-compartmentalized bag is a little tougher
to pack and unpack. I like to pack quickly in the morning and get moving. I
would think the packless frame would take quite a bit more time.

Congrats to Brawny on her PCT hike!

Broknspoke