[at-l] Maildrops, re-supply, etc.

    I've been corresponding with several folks from the Class of 2002
re.maildrops, resupply possibilities, etc.  I wrote out several extended
posts on the subject, listing the places that have worked well for me over
the years; in case there are any prospective hikers on this list interested
in this sort of thing, you can check these posts out on the Forum at
http://at.plangraphics.org  (Look under "re-supply" section).  In all of
these posts, I encouraged other folks to add their comments and suggestions,
especially the folks who chose to get mail or supplies in places other than
the ones I mentioned; I hope some of you guys who have hiked before might
add your own ideas re. mail and re-supply; the more information people have
on different options, the better.