[at-l] March Weather in Georgia/Gear

I'm hoping to be headed out in early march (i walk slow) for a nobo and
was pondering how bad the weather gets.  My usual haunts are the northern
presidentials in NH.  I have a little bit of winter hiking experience.

I got historical temperatures from the weather underground, but they're
for the general area, and not mountaintops.

What can I expect for general precipitation & snow depth?

What about Crampons/Ice Axe/Snowshoes?  Usually my winter wonderland gear
is:

Balaclava (NF)
Windstopper Cap
Glove Liners+Gloves
Bottle Warmer
Snow Goggles
Ice Axe & Strap & Cover
Crampons
Heavy Fleece Jacket
Heavy Fleece Snowpants
Heavy Berglene Long Undies
Heavy Berglene Shirt Longsleeve
50ft 6mm Line
Switch my goretex boots to full length leather boots.

--
Jonathan Hartford				jon@outland.net