[at-l] Trader Joe's

Yes, Mark, that's right.  The Hossiers are from Illinois so named due to their having created the Mississippi River from hosing down their cornfields while wearing stiletto heels and various shades of fish net nylons, depending on the time of year, their mood and the weather.  The Hoosiers are from Indiana so named because they don't give a "hoo" what you call them so long as you don't call them Hossiers. The kinky farmers are in Illinois.

Since you're in New York, Indianapolis can be in any state you want it to be.  It doesn't matter.

Ptolemy Balls

Mark Hudson <hudsom@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Oh yeah, I was meaning to post for the Hoosiers on the list... (um,
Illinois is the Hossiers, right? I don't keep up on the corn states ).
I went down to Trader Joe's in Westchester a couple of weeks ago to put
together some goodies for presents. On the shopping bags they listed a new
location in Indianapolis. T.J.'s has to be the worlds greatest
unintentional hiking food grocery store. If you hit it right they have
Cliff bars for 80 cents to a dollar, their pasta is awesome, and they carry
a lot of ethnic goodies too. If you're close to them you need to check it
out...
They also have locations in Bethesda Md and around Baltimore, plus Mass -
Springfield and Boston - I think...

skeeter