[at-l] Data Book

In a message dated 12/15/2001 3:05:13 PM Canada Central Standard Tim,
baltimorejack@hotmail.com writes:

> The advantage to the Data Book is that it is carefully revised and edited
> each and every year.

       As the compiler of the Data Book for the last 18 years, it's really
nice to see these complimentary comments about the book.  I'm glad to see
that the book is very much appreciated by thru-hikers.  If any of you notice
any mistakes or have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

                   Daniel Chazin

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---