[at-l] ALDHA Newsletter questions

Simply Seeking, aka Stacy L. Mikkalsen, the ALDHA Coordinator has asked me t=
o=20
post these questions for her as she is not on the list at this time.  Please=
=20
send replies directly to Findsimp@aol.com, all replies need to be in to her=20
by Weds. and make sure the subject line contains ALDHA Newsletter in it.

Thanks!  Red

1. =A0=A0=A0I am making a final version of the ALDHA Newsletter. =A0I includ=
ed the=20
Georgia Ruck as a date to "Mark on the Calendar" but don't know if the=20
Georgia Ruck wants to be listed. =A0So, do they and if so, where is it at th=
is=20
year? =A0Who is the contact?

2. =A0=A0=A0In lines with the ALDHA Newsletter, is there anyone who would li=
ke to=20
be mentioned in the "On the Trail" section. =A02002 AT dreamers, marriages,=20
engagements, babies, 2002 long hikes, etc.

3. =A0=A0=A0Anyone want to see themselves in print. =A0I'm looking for short=
 blurbs=20
on your thoughts of the 2001 Gathering. =A0If you missed it, what were you=20
doing and were you thinking of the ALDHAers? =A0

4. =A0=A0=A0Any news articles or other tidbits that anyone would like to hav=
e=20
included in the newsletter?

multipart/alternative
  text/html