[at-l] Online Register.

Hello,

I finsihed my AT thru-hike 3 month ago.
while on the trail i had an idea and i want to tell u about it.

on the trail iv'e notic a problem that all the hikers had. u meet alot of
good ppl on the trail, but the problem is that u can never know how they
doing if they'r behind u, i mean, if they are a head of u, u can check the
registers or ask ppl that u pass if they know how they'r doing, but u can't
check the registers or ask ppl if they are behind u.

well, i think i have a way u can update on the ppl behind you and much more.

i setup a system of online registers. they are the same as the registers in
the shelters, but u sign them on the libraries trail in the towns. that way,
u can check where are your friends and how are they and more then that, when
u get back home, u can print all your enteries, all your friends enteries,
or even all the enteries from a specific town. realy power full and realy
usefull.

well, the truth is that i'm not only concern about the thru-hikers who are
now on the trail. I realy like the idea that me, and my friends who already
hike the trail, can log-on to the internet and check what's going on on the
trail without leave our comfortable house :-).

i realy hope that u'll use this service.

the adress of the web site contain the online register is:
http://www.hanahala.com/at

since wingfoot close his usefull site, i also added a planning forums like
he had on his site for helping with planning the thru-hike.

please email me to: morrison@hehe.com for any question.

thanx again.

Amir Meshoolam ("POOH")
GA-->ME 2001