[at-l] Gun story

At 03:19 PM 12/15/01 -0500, kahley wrote:

>The fact that I still drive amazes me.  I don't get it.  Here is an
>activity that has nearly killed me
>four times and I persist in doing it?  Wassamatterwidme?????<g>

Nothing is wrong with you. For a variety of reasons driving is the primary
(for many the only) way to get around in the USofA. Unless you want to stay
home all the time, driving is necessary for most folks. Consider this: As
poorly trained as most drivers are it's far more than we require of those
who want to buy a gun. To top it off a car is much more of a necessity than
a gun. Now where's the logic in that?

sAunTerer