[at-l] Gear - Backpacks, Skiis and guns

Hi All

Most people I know own guns. They own them the same as I do for recreational
purposes, the same way I own backpacks, skiis, golf clubs, Mtn bikes, ..you
name it. The discussion here tend to imply that all gun owners are idiotes or
worse. I know that this is not true. This current discourse would make me
think that the people on this list are idiotes or worse. Of course this is
not true either.

Attend a Skeet or Trap tournament if you want to meet gun owners enjoying
their sport the same as most of us enjoy backpacking.

The Old RidgeRunner

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---