[at-l] Deer hunting on the trail. & guns

Almost exactly the words I taught my kids (now 40 & 36); of course that was
after I'd heard them thousands of times from my Dad and in school from the
NRA. Yes, you youngsters many elementary schools used to have classes in gun
safety taught by the NRA. Our shooting range was the softball field beside
the school (1st BB guns then single shot rifles, 22 short) and often the
girls were the better shooters.
Gun safety classes and the NRA got banned before prayer.
Plum'Crazy

In a message dated 12/14/01 1:38:21 PM Central Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> 1/ ALL guns are loaded ALL the time - even if you just saw me check it; 2/
> Don't point a gun at anything you don't intend to put holes in;
> 3/ Keep your finger off the trigger unless you're gonna pull it;
> 4/ YOU DON'T SHOOT AT ANYTHING YOU CAN'T SEE.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---