[at-l] hiking poles

I too am hooked on my hiking poles.  EMS had a good sale on stuff and I
bought one of their branded sets.  The poles have been an excellent
investment but there is one thing that needs changing.  The poles have the
spring-loaded shock assembly in them and they vibrate when planted.  This is
really apparent when you are cruising along at a healthy clip in a quiet
forest and making enough noise to raise the dead.  It’s not really that bad
but it is annoying.  I don’t know about the Leki products if they too have
similar issues but it would be worth paying attention too.

Has anyone ever gone back to EMS on and issue like this?  They probably will
want me to produce a receipt which won’t happen and they're not really
defective.

Tim from PA