[at-l] watch alarms

outdoors, I >was actually woken by a sandal thrown at my head.  Sleeping
through the beep is >NOT just a guy thing :)

> POG

Nothing like a good thunk in the head with a flip flop to get you going
in the morning...just be thankful I didn't have one of Mr. Sloetoe's Iron
hiking boots beside me =)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.