[at-l] Possible Virus?

In a message dated 12/13/01 10:24:37 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

I was okay til I read that last line.  Every time I have heard "pass blah
blah blah" it has been a chain letter - which isn't as bad as a virus, but
still . . . . *&*&&^^^^.  So.  It sounds like good advice, if true.  But -
every time I've seen "Pass it on" it has been bologna ( I just remembered how
to spell that remembering the Oscar Meyer commercials, go figure) so - is
this real advice or is it just one more reason to clog the 'net with crazy
numbers of people forwarding this email? :)

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---