[at-l] Deer hunting on the trail

> How do you know that he won't go out and shoot at some other noise? How do you
> KNOW? This is what the courts and law are for. He broke the law; let a judge
> judge him.

	You are correct - I don't know for sure. I am basing my opinion solely
upon the information in the article, including his reaction as it was
described.

	Perhaps he will go hunting again, and perhaps he will indeed shoot
blindly, but I don't think so. I'm just glad that the decision of
whether or not to press charges is not mine.

> You don't shoot at noises while hunting. I don't like referring to this as an
> "accident". He is irresponsible.
>
> - Gary from Fairfax.

	Yes, so I've said as well.

	Ron