[at-l] Deer hunting on the tra

RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:

>    Seems with modern technology, a sensor device worn by hunters stopping any
> gun aimed towards it from firing would be simple to make...

	Not so simple - I can think of any number of things that could
interfere with it working properly. And it wouldn't help anyone not
wearing the sensor. Users would likely become more careless, believing
the system to be safer than it actually was.

	Good safety indoctrination is more effective.

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com