[at-l] watch alarms

OK, so here's an idea...

I generally do not advocate bringing a pager into the woods, but most pagers
now have alarms in addition to the regular paging functions.  Set the pager
to vibrate and put it under the hood of your sleeping bag.  You should be
able to feel it without disturbing the entire shelter or campground.

Ok, so here's yet another idea...

Are there regular watches available with vibrate functions?  Perhaps made
for the (truly) deaf?

Mara
Stitches, GAME99