[at-l] Nine minute snooze

Phil.Heffington@oc.edu writes:
> what would be your preferred snooze time if you had a choice?

That depends, what am I supposed to be getting up for?  If it's for work, I'd
like to snooze til Friday at 4pm (enough time to pick up my paycheck); if
it's for cleaning house, snooze until I win LOTTO and hire someone to clean;
if it's for hiking, I want it to grab my wrist firmly as I try to hit the
snooze button, and yank my butt outta bed!!!

-Teresa

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---