[at-l] Grand questions

My Dear Ms Chocolate,
As I said I've not been where you are going but looking at the hiking map I'd
say you have several choices. Take a good book, lounge in the sun with your
to be, do some climbing, or see how far you can get down the creek or up the
creek for that matter. I'm still jealous, does it show?
Plum'Crazy

In a message dated 12/12/01 9:47:38 PM Central Standard Time, patv@ukans.edu
writes:

> Thanks to those who responded to my earlier Grand Canyon question. Turns
> out we'll have a lay-over day at Clear Creek. Do those of you familiar
> with the area have any suggestions on what to do/where to go that day?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---