[at-l] (no subject)

Yep, I was jus' thinking, this morning as a foggy dawn broke wet
and grey over the rooftops of Irvington, Indianapolis,
Indiana... me bent over a warped drip edge, 25 feet in the air,
radiator-warmed asphalt roofing caulk tumbling lava-like from
the industrial-age squeezy-gun tool in my hand... breeze
playfully blowing wafts of possum poop into my billowed beard...
yep, I looked up from my task and thought to myself "Self, today
is that POG's birthy day." I appraised the state of the world,
and I found it good; and then my back cramped up again, and I
got on with the caulking.

Happy Birthday, POG.
Me and the boys send thanks to yer family.
Sloetoe

--- KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
> <<Well, I know it is someone's birthday. I hope she marches
> out and gets herself some chocolate for with which to
> cellifonibrate it...
>  Happy Birthday, Poglodyte (10 cents for me...)>>
>
> Gee - you won't even let me use it for free on my birthday -
> where's the justice here?
>
> thanks though!
> POG

=====