[at-l] porta-johns

You could build your own.  "Plans have been printed in ..."Goodbye to the Flush
Toilet" by Carol Hupping-Stoner, Rodale, Emmaus PA, 1978."
from...http://www.nwnet.co.uk/earthwise/6ownbld/minimus.htm

Also see "The Humanure Handbook, A Guide to Composting Human Manure," by Joseph
Jenkins, Jenkins Pub.; ISBN: 0964425890 ($19 from Mother's Bookshelf; call
1-800-888-9098).

Steve