Fw: Re: [at-l] Southern RUCKformation

Subject: Re: [at-l] Southern RUCKformation

It will be at Amicalola Falls State Park in Georgia, Friday evening,
January 18 til Sunday evening, January 20. There is camping and cabins
for rent. Diana, my wife is not a backpacker so we are staying at the
lodge. I think someone has rented a large cabin and we'll gather there.
Anyway, the park can be contacted for reservations at 706-265-8888, 8-5,
m-f.

The park is located about 15 miles northwest of Dawsonville, GA. Take GA
highway 53 west out of Dawsonville, then GA highway 183 to GA highway 52,
go east on 52 about 2 miles to park entrance.  The park is in the middle
of nowhere so there are other small towns all around it. If you are
coming from someplace other than the Atlanta area you might need other
directions. If so, I'll be glad to share what I know.  Hopeful