[at-l] Women... was Re: [at-l] Possible Virus?

> --- Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:
> > From: landis@epix.net (Steve Landis)
> > Steve - sitting in front of a fire, glass of wine, listening
> > to Diana Krall, snapping my fingers, while I check the list
> mail.... snap...snap...snap...snap...
> >
> > Oh yeah, Steve! Krall's new "The Look of Love" is a great
> > followup to her "When I look in your eyes" CD! If only she
> backpacked...
> > ::manly sigh:::
> > TJ
> ### Ohhhh, my manly brothers...., and if she learned guitar and
> got a scratch in her throat, she'd have to change her name to
> Susan Tedeschi..... sheeesh, and me a particular fan of
> blonds...
> Such dilemmas to suffer.

Krall's quite good, and her set choices are absolutely first
rate, but Julie London is a far better vocalist if you're into
that sort of music. Krall strikes me as being a little too
detached in her delivery, possibly because her voice isn't as
strong as it sometimes needs to be.

-MF